Friday 18 April 2014

RAP

Hi guys
My topic this week is gonna be RAP MUSIC
I think most of you know what rapping is. For wikipedia, it defines rap as "spoken or chanted rhyming lyrics"
Rap is, you, saying the things that you wanna say.

Lately, I have found a really cool app called "Autorap".
Of course I don't know how to rap, but with this application,  I can create my own rap music ♥
It is also fun to play it with your friends. I have tried and we all loved it :D




This is its look.

There are a lot of background music that we can choose.
After choosing, we can either record our own rap orrrr just press "TALK" - We will record our talking and it will then be put into the music that we have chosen xD. Cool????? YES.

This is me recording in TALK option. Mine is for fun with friends but you can do so much betterr. TRYY

             "Hello I'm Susan from grade 10. I love music. This is  my favourite application. I hope you guys like it. Bye bye" Download and enjoy ♥

8 comments:

  1. Wow! You know I don't like rap, but this is actually really cool. I liked listening to your voice in this and I think I might go have a play myself later. The more I read your posts the more I think about doing my own weekly iOS music blog posts, showcasing my own music. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tks teacher, This application is really cool haha :D I always play itwith my friends :))) It's funny and goodd

      Delete
  2. After listen to my own rap, I realized my ear just exploded and I can't stop laughing :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your voice susan ! So funny haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :))) I'll take it as a compliment, tks dude haha :)))

      Delete