Thursday 10 April 2014

DRUM PADS 24

Hiiiiiiiii
Today I wanna talk about a really cool app that I have found.
There are tons of it but I think 'Drum pads 24' is absolutely the best for beginners like me.
I create beats and rhythms
I can be creative in my music
I can always change the style of sound that I wanna play
And  I can even record them (can you see the rec button??? )


This is a screenshot of DP24 on my iPad but you can still download it for your Android devices in Google Play.
It looks simple as it works. The rhythm is produced when you click on the pads.
You can be very creative, no one will have the same rhythm like yours.
Besides 'Record', there is a 'Repeat' button for any pads that you want them keep playing for a while. You can 'Repeat' many pads, but clicking stop will stop all.
There is also Scene A and Scene B for every sets of sound. You can download those sets by clicking at the left corner button and choose Open Presets (for iPad only). Unfortunately, iPhone only has 1 original set of sound.

And I am playing that.

Are you interested in seeing me playing DP24?
This is what I have just learnt from a friend.
I hope you guys will like ittt





Download DP24 if you want to create music and relax ♥ 
Thanks for reading and watching :D

11 comments:

  1. That's so cool! I love this kind of post, Susan. Keep it up!
    At first I thought the camera angle might be better if you could set it up looking down on your iPad and fingers, but actually this angle wasn't too bad, either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Cooool can u find out more songs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan - English only, please. Remember this is for your ICT final semester score. Also, you need to provide a way to turn the music off. I want to listen to your music, and I can't do it while someone else is playing in the background. Also, background music is so 1990's. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes teacher haha :)) I will remove it. But I think the song was not so bad :(

      Delete
  4. Inspired by you, I got DP24 from Google Play. I thought I could try something similar, but then I realized I tapped randomly :)))

    ReplyDelete