Thursday 8 May 2014

STARMAKER

Most of us love singing.
But not everyone sings well.
But why don't enjoy your life singing what you like rather than comparing voices?
Today I will introduce Starmaker - a new app that I have found.

It is for singing, training and battling with friends as well.

There are tons of songs for you to choose, to sing, to auto-tune and to record urselves.









This is the main screen where you can choose songs.

The app works by you singing everyday to collect coins, then you will use those coins to purchase a new song.

I had 114 and I bought "Grenade"
Now, let's go and check how Grenade is ♥





This is where you can choose to sing or to battle. 
If you chose "Sing", u will sing and will be recorded ur own voice.
















But If you choose to Battle, this is your screen! You and another player online will battle. 

















But in any choices you chose, the app will always stay the same with its functions. 

There's an icon on the left that moves up and down due to the high or low notes that you sing.

When u hit the right note of the song, the straight lines which represent the notes will turn green. If not, nothing will be changed.



Like u see, there are also Stars upon the song.
It ranks your voices as you hit notes

If u ever wanted to take a rest, press "Pause".
If you want to sing with the singer's voice, turn the "Guide Vocals" volume up. If you just want to record ur voice, then turn it off.

Having the singer's voice will make you feel much more confident (as least for me) :))
 This is the screen of the song that I have sung. (Btw I only sang half of the songgg)
 As u can see, It ranks my singing and let me hear what I have sung.
After all of that, I can share it with my friends, save the results and then try to sing better to compete with them???


 This app is fun :))
Download and enjoy it ♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh, can't we hear you? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried but as the song goes, I cannot keep on track with it anymore :(

    ReplyDelete